Mario Tales Of The Unkown Mario Tales Of The Unkown

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW......!

This flash is WAY too slow. It could be drastically improved if you just bumped up the framerate a bit. I only sat through the whole thing to give it a fair score.

Graphics-Sprites. Some badly edited.
Style-It was ok but, once again, FAR too slow.
Sound-Not so good. Normal Mario music, but there was absolutely no transition between the song other than *STOP* (Silence...) *GO*
Violence-None except the Toad thing at the end. If you improved from this flash, that could be fun to watch :D
Interactivity-A preloader (that didn't work right) and a button after the note from Bowser.
Humor-For the Toad part at the end.

It would also be nice if the story was actually in the flash itself. Most people don't read the comments, but luckily I did before I watched this because I would have no idea what was going on otherwise.
Keep working, and good luck in the future!

mario-freak1 responds:

thank you my good friend, i appreciate people like you on this site :)

ill try and get it better next time i submit ;)

loz.p1 loz.p1

Not bad!

Good job. I'd love to see an actual Zelda game where Link moves like that! The transitions were very awkward, however. Try showing him moving across a world map, or walking off-screen and coming back on in a different place. I'm hoping to see the next part, hopefully with a few adjustments.

xderekislamex responds:

Thank you, and the next one will have lots of improvments in it.

MK vs SF - Revenge MK vs SF - Revenge

Nice work

GRAPHICS-Pretty good, but the background and areas around the characters were blurry/pixeled. Also, make the text MUCH slower. I'm a fast reader, and it was hard for even me to keep up.
STYLE-Very good. Typical MK style. Not the most original, but it fits.
SOUND-Decent, but there were many points where the sound didn't match the fight. Most notably the "bullet time" part.
VIOLENCE-I think this explains itself ;)
INTERACTIVITY-None, as expected. It would be nice to have a preloader though.
HUMOR-It's sort of funny in a sick way when you see how the characters are hurt. Hehehe...

OVERALL-Good work. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!

A tribute to Mario A tribute to Mario

Boring...

I sat through it, hoping that it would get better, but no... it didn't. It's obvious that you just took pictures off of Google and pasted them into a slideshow-type flash. I gave you points for the sound only because it sort of fit in with the idea... but I honestly couldn't stand listening to it. Keep working, and if you're going to try it again then use more original images, and maybe some animation.

Save Kitty Toast Save Kitty Toast

Good for a laugh! :D

You're right about it being really short, but I was laughing the whole time... Does that make me a bad person? I really don't hate animals or food in any way... ;) Nice work.